Thursday, January 10, 2008

merry christmas to me

i had 4 vacation days and unexpectaly

it turned to be a sad vacation
sunday:
7.30am getting up..... cleaning and preparing for christmas
10.30am phone call ... "sorry to inform you that your uncle passed away"
3.00 pm funeral
monday:
till 1pm @ my uncle's house
2-3 pm went to see my friends
8pm when i was preparing to go out with my friends i found out that m car battery is dead
8.30pm calling friends "sorry to bother you but my car battery is dead, can you pick us?"
!.. very embarassing ..!

tuesday:
spent couple of hours in a national bank trying to figure out why my ATM isn't working
and finally the employee found out the reason:
they missed up the data entry and wrote wrong account number to connect it to the ATM
wednesday:
made some tries with the battery .... failed
HAVE TO BUY A NEW ONE
went to the batteries shop and found out that the prices were raised by 180% as the sellsman said
bought a new one and had to borrow some money from my friend that was with me
again !.. very embarassing ..!
after done installing the new battery, i told my friend "i can use the car now, i'll take you to where you are going don't worry"
and just before we reached there ... smoke was going from the car and when i looked under the car i found out that all the water is gone
thank god .. it was seconds before the car actually burn
my friend went to search for a mechanic
and after about 30m the problem was solved
7'artoom ma7'room
and of course she missed her meeting because of me
and again for the third time !.. very embarassing ..!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck ya Ba.......