Monday, March 10, 2008

carmina burana

we all know Nelly song (e3mel 7etta .. 7etta 7etta ...)
but the original of is it the famous carmina burana piece

O Fortune
like the moon
you are changeable
ever waxing
and waning
hateful life
first oppresses
and then soothes
as fancy takes it
poverty
and power
it melts them like ice

Fate
and empty
you whirling wheel
you are malevolent
well-being is vain
and always fades to nothing
shadowed
and veiled
you plague me too
now through the game
I bring my bare backt
to your villainy

Fate is against me
in health
and virtue
driven on
and weighted down
always enslaved
So at this hour
without delay
pluck the vibrating strings
since Fate
strikes down the string man
everyone weep with me!

MEANING:
and this as i see it: fih nass betkssab wala tet3absh we nass bete3ab wala tekssabsh

No comments: