Monday, March 24, 2008

my friends

I believe friends are a blessing not many people are fortune enough and have it

although i'm among the people who (betet3ab wala teksabsh) and not among the people who are (beykassabo wala yet3abosh)

I'm fortune to have some true friends

ok this post i'm fighting myself for couple of days now to post it or not

i'll not say anything new and i'll say even some sad thoughts .. why should i post a similar post?

but in the other hand .. i want to say thank you to my friends and when i say it face to face they start laughing at me

(i think my face needs some adjustment)
anyway
here it's
every year in mother's day, my friends expect that i'll be in a blue mode and they take the decision to change that
the thing is i never talk about being blue ever because i feel it's normal
why talk about old news
anyway this year in particular i wasn't upset or feeling blue i felt like ..... NOTHING
don't know why exactly why i felt **** NOTHING****
nothing bad and nothing good

i think it's a psycological trick (kalam kabeer ba2a) the mind do it to selfprotect against bad feelings

ok so this year it happened once again

i got the mysterious phone call in the afternoon

friend: WE'RE COMING

me: heh?? do we have plan for tonight?

friend: no

me: ahh i got it .. it's because mother's day .. honestly i feel ok

friend: doesn't matter WE'RE COMING NOW ... BYE

so i don't have something more to say

and after some time they were with me in my room looking over some old pics on my pc of old events and trips we went together ... sharing some great moments and laughs

UNINVITED they came to support me and this really helped me a lot

after they went home i asked myself WHAT IF they didn't come .. although i didn't feel the need of any support today but of course they helped me ending this hard day with a very pleasant end and prevent the painfull feeling of being alone from hurting me

so THANK YOU MY FRIENDS FOR BEING IN MY LIFE

AND THANK YOU GOD FOR GIVING ME THOSE FRIENDS

P.S: mala2itsh sora teshbehna 3'yr di .. el7'ale2 elnate2 e7na

No comments: