Thursday, May 15, 2008

الشركة المصرية للإتصالات ... حافظ مش فاهم

I have no net at home for the most stupid reason EVER
the phone line was suddnly dead
the phone company guy came and fix the error which was in the street box lines
so the phone company is the responsable for the error
after it, i failed to login online from my home pc
i called tedata (and i have to admit that the auto responder service is MUCH MUCH better now then THEN)
anyway, the customer support guy told me after checking the system:
was your phone down lately and repaired?
me: yes
C S: ahh, that's why
me: sorry, what's the problem exactly?
C S: well, you see when the phone guy fix a phone error, he unplug the whole line first and then reinstall it, but they don't reactivate the dsl service
me: eh? so?
C S: i'll report the problem to our guy (someone in the a3tal) and he'll check it tomorrow with the central of your residence

IS THIS STUPIDE OR WHAT?
1- the phone company is fixing errors to create others
2- the TEDATA company is goverment owned company, and even if it's not
i think the connection between the 2 companies should be better

حافظ مش فاهم






No comments: