Sunday, February 25, 2007

Hell with Customer Support



My home DSL was down yesterday, i called TEData my DSL provider and someone answered me saying there is nothing wrong with my account "I'll switch you to the customer support now to check it up with you"


and i heared a phone ring .. 1 ..2 ..3 .. 4


i hang up the phone and recalled the customer support


again


& again


& again


ALL I GET IS PHONE RINGING
and "كل عملاؤنا مشغولون الآن برجاء الانتظار قليلا"
from 5.45 PM to 10 PM
and finally someone i know (not the company) told me that TEDATA is upgrading its hardware, so all the users from this part of the city are down
check what 's written in their website

Call Center Call our Customer Care number 19777 from Cairo or 02-3312733 from any other area 24 hours/ 7days. A team of expert engineers will answer your call solving your problems, replying to your inquiries and following up with you till achieving your contentment.
شكرا لاتصالكم بالشركة المصرية لنقل البيانات
P.S: i've been told that LINK.NET is even worse

No comments: